"Why should i activate my Ride On membership before its launched in my city?
It's a fair enough question if you view Ride On as just another rideshare app. However, if you change lenses and view Ride On for the real opportunity that it is, you may catch the vision of why over 500 members activated their membership in less than 24 hours.
By making the decision to be one of the first to activate your membership, you’re ahead of the curve. You're a leader. You will officially be given Founder status. Not just a contractor with an ABN for hire.
A Founder of Ride On Driver Owners Group could potentially be the best decision you will make in your driving career. By joining pre-launch and keeping your membership active, you benefit from the following:
1) Maximum Earning Capacity off Ride On's lucrative compensation plan (4 income streams) specifically the driver team residuals
2) First Preference for Bookings - passengers prefer riding with Founders and our reservation software does to ;)
3) Founders Black Card - our team will send you this once we verify your full details and address are accurate. This card is your payment card you can use to withdraw cash, pay for bills, earn rewards and get negotiated discounts.
4) Driver Owner’s Profile web page
(including your name, profile, personalised QR code, ratings and direct booking for passengers that want to rebook with you)
5) First Notification on all important announcements (app downloads, city launch dates etc...)
6) Voting Rights on key business decisions
7) Priority invitations to all of our events across Australia
8) Direct access to Leadership & your Founders Support Team